Diagnosis and Treatment Specializations Include:
- Adjustment issues with Depression and/or Anxiety
- Social Phobia
- Selective Mutism
- Generalized Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Separation Anxiety Disorders
- Life-changing events
- Identity issues
- Parenting adjustment (e.g., post-partum depression, parenting challenges, infant/toddler sleep training)
We work with a wide range of behavioral and emotional disorders. We have a supportive and compassionate environment, and will work with you as a unique individual to address all of your concerns.
Click here to learn more about our Group Therapy programs for children coping with anxiety.