To ensure the safety of our patients, families, and ATS staff, new procedures have been enacted. These procedures are derived from guidelines of the Center of Disease Control and Prevention, the Illinois Department of Public Health, and the DuPage County Health Department, and are subject to change as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
- In order to keep ATS staff and families safe, we ask that you use the telehealth option if you have traveled to any orange or red state, or if you have had friends/relatives from an orange or red state visit you.
- Upon arriving to the clinic, patients are to call 630-230-6505 from their cars and wait to be told when to enter.
- Masks are required (adults and children) during sessions in the clinic or community. Extra masks are available if you/your child forget(s) their mask. Therapists will wear masks during home sessions.
- Check-in procedures include temperature checks and signing an acknowledgement of safety procedures.
- We ask that only essential family members attend the appointment.
- Parents and other family members should be prepared to wait in their cars during their child's appointment. The waiting room is not in use.
- We ask that family members not wait in the hallways; please return to your car and wait there. You will be called when it is time to come back in for pick-up.
- During appointments, adults and children will continue wearing masks, make every effort to maintain six-foot social distance, and use plexiglass where needed for additional safety.
- We ask that you stay home if you have any sypmtoms. Telehealth will be offered.
- We ask that you stay home if any household member or close contact has tested positive for COVID-19, has been exposed to COVID-19, or has symptoms related to COVID-19. Telehealth will be offered.
- Staff and patients are to comply with Illinois Department of Public Health Travel Guidance, the Cook County Department of Public Health Travel Guidance, and the CIty of Chicago Emergency Travel Order (including quarantining for 14 days after travel to any high-risk areas). Telehealth will be offered.
- Patients and Staff are expected to practice and reinforce good prevention habits at home, including avoiding large gatherings and crowded spaces.
Any questions regarding the information above, please feel free to contact the main office, 630-230-6505.